HR SOLUTIONS - QUIZ
1. When is the best time, during the recruitment process, to conduct pre-employment screening (background check)?
- A. Prior to hiring
- B. Once the application is submitted by the candidate
- C. Once the candidate's pre-selection process has been completed
2. In order to speed up the reference verification process, are potential candidates encouraged to contact their references ahead of time?
3. In your opinion, what is the maximum cost for professional reference verification?
4. What documentation is required to perform a criminal background check, on a national scale?
5. In your opinion, what is the required timeframe to conduct a criminal background check?
6. Does your business currently perform pre-employment screening on potential candidates?